Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Doctor who made it possible....

Today we brought Blake into RMIA (Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates) so that they could meet our little miracle. Everyone was so happy for us that our dream had finally come true and they were so excited to meet Blake. He was a perfect little Angel. I also made homemade cookies cut out into little hands and feet. Luckily Blake is so content during the day that I was able to bake them and frost them while he sat in his bouncy seat.

Blake continues to do great. The baby scale that I ordered from Ebay arrived on Tuesday and he weighed in at 9lb 4oz. So he is growing and gaining weight quickly. He has started to go 4 to 5 hours between feeding at night which has been awesome because it allows me to get a longer stretch of sleep. He continues to be a very happy and content baby and continues to bring so much happiness back into our lives.

Dr. Bayless, Blake & Me



All the nurses & Embryologist. Ashley the embryologist is holding Blake

One of my favorite nurses "Joni"


Dr. Bayless, Blake, Mike & Me


Ada the business/finance specialist at RMIA


The homemade cookies I made as a "Thank You" gesture


Tango our dog who loves to sit under Blake's activity gym

2 comments:

Angie said...

Look at you! Those cookies are amazing - way to go! I am definitely impressed :)

I am glad you were able to go there with Blake - what a wonderful thing to do - and always fun showing him off!!

Enjoy the rest of your week, tell the girls hi tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog--found you via Candi's. I am so excited for you and your husband. I'm in the Twin Cities, too, and have such affection towards RMIA. We've worked with Dr. Stassart and he's an amazing man.