Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Blake DID IT!!!!

He Slept through the night!!!! He went to sleep at 7:45 last night and didn’t wake up till 4:45am. 9 hours!!! I heard him squaking around 2am (his usual time). I got up and went downstairs to let the dogs out and by the time I got back upstairs I walked into his room and he put himself back to sleep. So I went back to my bedroom thinking he’ll wake me up again in 15-30 minutes but to my surprise the next time I heard him it was 4:45am.

I know this was probably a one time fluke, but I know he can do it now… I was so proud of him.

Attached are some recent pictures:




1 comment:

Angie said...

So stinkin cute Lisa!!

Blake is just adorable...and I am so glad he slept through the night!!! How exciting!!

Hope your doing well - and hope to see you soon!!

Love Ang