Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blake's Baptism

One year ago today we transferred 2 perfect embryo's. Today my beautiful son was baptized. It was such a joyous wonderful day to baptize him with all our loving family to witness in this amazing ceremony.

I can remember my feelings last Valentines Day I we walked into RMIA and met with the doctor and embryologist before the transfer. I remember the embryologist telling me that we had 2 perfect embryos and she was so confident. I remember praying to God, please let this transfer result in a healthy baby. Well, my prayers were definitely answered as I held my beautiful baby in church today so he could be baptized. He was an absolute angel during the ceremony and he had on the cutest little christening outfit. After the ceremony, we headed over to my parents house for a luncheon.

Attached are some pictures from this wonderful day.












3 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! Congratulations, you look soo happy!!

Angie said...

How wonderful Lisa! This is a touching post.

Blake is just adorable!!

Hope to see you soon!

Ingrid said...

Lisa,

I stumbled on your blog about a year ago and I remember your transfer day...so glad things have worked out so well with little Blake. He's a doll!!

-Ingrid