I'm really hoping that while I'm in Vegas that I can meet up with Candi (Hope for the Houstons). She lives pretty close to Vegas and it would be so wonderful if I could meet her in person..... so hopefully we'll be able to meet up for dinner while I'm in Vegas.
So I started to introduce "solids" and it's going ok. He really hasn't grasped the concept yet of opening up his mouth when he sees the spoon. He doesn't seem like a big fan of the rice cereal but when I gave him Bananas he definitely liked them way better than the rice. It's so cute to watch his facial expression. He is already 17lbs, so he is obviously thriving on breast milk so I'm not going to push solids until after he reaches 6 months.
He has really started to drool a lot lately so I'm thinking that he may be teething. He has really been sleeping very well and we have a nice routine of getting him down by 7:30pm and he's been sleeping till 5:30 or 6:30 in the morning. My favorite part of the day is walking in there in the morning and looking down at him in his crib and seeing his HUGE Smile when he looks up to me. It just melts my heart every time. I could just stare at his precious face all day long.



4 comments:
OF COURSE!! I know that Skeet's cousin is getting married in September sometime in Sacramento so I am hoping it doesn't fall on the same weekend but I totally would love to meet up with you! Where are you staying??
We are staying at the Golden Nugget Downtown. We always stay at the Nugget because we like to gamble Downtown versus the Strip.
Cool, well I will have to let you know. I think the wedding is that same day but I will find out for sure if we are going. BTW Blake is a cutie! I love his chubby cheeks!!
Lisa-
Congratulations!!! You won my birthday giveaway for Nate. Please email me your address and I will send you your McDonald's gift card.
Hugs,
Trisha
trisha_larson@yahoo.com
Post a Comment