Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some "Bunny" Loves Me

My sister and I took Blake, Chase & Carly to get their picture taken with the Easter Bunny on Saturday!!! It was Blake's first trip to the mall and he was in awe of all the people and loud noises. Now that the flu/rsv season is over I'm starting to take Blake out a little bit more so he can start experiencing more things.

He's started to do better with solid food and so far has tried the following:

Sweet Potatoes - Likes
Green Beans - Hates, his face was hilarious
Squash - Ok
Carrots - Ok
Pears - Loves
Bananas - Loves
Prunes - Loves
Rice Cereal - Ok
Oatmeal Cereal - Likes

He definitely likes the fruits better than the vegetables. He still needs to try Peas & Apples. It's so cute getting to watch his facial expression as he tries the different foods.

Attached are some recent pictures:










3 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

He is growing up so fast and is such a cutie!!! Thank you for sharing!

Angie said...

Super cute pictures!!

He is so handsome - we will miss you tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, he is so precious. I know you must be enjoying every moment with him. I remember that well. Before you know it, he'll be 9 years old (and you'll still enjoy every moment)! :) I'm so happy for you.

Lori (from BBC)