Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Going to Sweden

I have to go to Sweden the week of May 24th for work. I'm not sure how I'm going to be away from Blake for an entire week. I'm going to miss him SO MUCH!!! Luckily, I know he will be in good hands while I'm gone, but I'm sure I will be crying as the plane is leaving the runway.

I leave on Sunday, May 23rd and fly into Stockholm and then we take about a 45 minute train ride to Uppsala where our office is located. We'll work 3 very long hour days and then fly home on Friday the 28th. I'm excited to see visit Stockholm, Sweden and I'm going with a 4 other co-workers so we should have a good trip. Luckily we get fly first/business class so hopefully the 12 hour plane ride won't be too bad.

Tango ended up having to have surgery last week. He has recovered well and was immediately able to start walking and putting pressure on his broken leg.

Blake continues to be awesome. He is the light of my life and puts a big smile on my face every morning I wake up and get to go in and pick him up.


No comments: