Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2nd Tooth

Blake finally popped his 2nd tooth through this morning. I've been calling him the "One Tooth Wonder" for the past couple of weeks because he looked so funny with just one tooth. So he now has 2 teeth for chomping. I gave him some pasta last night and he really enjoyed it. It was so cute watching him gum the pasta. I think I'm going to start giving him more table food because he seems very interested in what Mommy & Daddy are eating.

He also felt grass for the first time last night. Mike and I had a ton of yard work to get done so we put Blake in his stroller and he sat and watched me as I pulled weeds. Eventually he wanted out and so I put him on the grass and it was so neat to watch his facial expression as he felt the grass on his feet and hands. He wasn't quite sure what it was.

Hopefully if the weather is nice tonight I'm going to take Blake swimming with my sister's kids. Blake just loves the pool so hopefully the weather will hold out and not rain.

No comments: