Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blake's 9 Mth Appt

We had Blake's 9 month appointment yesterday and everything went great and he is growing/developing right on track. I can't beleive my little baby is 9 Months old. The time has just flown by. Blake is getting super close to crawling, he is rocking on all fours and I think its just a matter of time before he takes off.

Weight: 20lb 1 oz (45%)
Height: 29.75” (55%)
Head: 17.75” (55%)

After his appointment, the 3 of us went swimming in my cousins s pool. It was a beautiful day to be in the pool with the hot sun and humidity. Blake was totally relaxing on his Gold Fish floaty, he even put his head back to rest on it. Blake also started swimming lessons last weekend - HE LOVED IT. What can I say, my little guy just loves the water....

No comments: