Blake definitely does not like Fireworks. Our neighborhood gets a little crazy around the 4th of July weekend and I had put him down on Saturday night around 8pm to sleep and about 8:30pm the fireworks starting going off. Poor little guy jumped in his crib and just started bawling from the loud boom. Mommy came to the rescue and rocked him back to sleep and held him until the fireworks were over. Hopefully next year he will get to enjoy the fireworks.
We also packed up a lot of Blake’s baby toys over the weekend. Our family room was covered from floor to wall with all of his toys and it was getting so cluttered with things he doesn’t use anymore. So we decided to pack up the baby stuff he no longer uses. It kind of made me sad because it made me realize just how fast he is growing up. Hopefully we will have another opportunity in the next couple of years to pull out all that baby stuff and use it for baby #2.
Blake’s cousin Chase decided to give him a tattoo on Friday while they were at Grandma and Grandpa’s house so I came home and my little boy had a tattoo on his arm. He looked like a big boy with his tattoo. Attached is a picture of it. Yesterday, I was going to fill up his baby pool but then I realized it was raining out so Blake ended up having fun just sitting in the pool in our family room. It was so nice to have a long weekend with Monday off and get an extra day to spend with Blake. That little boy is my life. When I’m at work all I think about is getting home to be with him. He just melts my heart every time I get to see him.




No comments:
Post a Comment