Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st Owie

Blake had his major 1st Owie last night. He has gone from walking to running over the past few weeks and last night he was running in the bedroom and went head first into the metal bed frame and got a big shiner on his forehead. Poor little thing cried for over 5 minutes. It didn't really bleed, but it instantly bruised up and puffed up right away. We tried putting a cook pack on it to help with the swelling, but he wanted nothing to do with that. He fell right before bed time so then I was freaking out that he could possibly have a concussion. So we kept him up for another 30 minutes just to make sure he was ok. I also checked on him a few times in the middle of the night. Everything was fine, but I still don't like seeing my Little man hurt.

2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Oh No! Poor little guy! I bet that just broke your heart! He is still the cutest though!!

Misty said...

I am not sure how I found your blog but I did. I spent about an hour just reading and crying. I thought I should introduce myself so I wasn't blog stalking you.

Here is my blog, http://momentswiththemckinleys.blogspot.com

I was moved by your fertility journey. I must say, your sons is PERFECT!!!!