Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Party in Blake's Crib - 1am

Apparently I didn't get the memo, but my little man was wide and awake at 1am last night and ready to play. I didn't get him back to sleep till 3:30am so I am dragging today at work. He was so cute last night as he was giving me tons of kisses while I was trying to rock him. As if he was saying "Sorry Mommy that I woke you up, I'll give you some extra kisses becuase I'm so darn cute". When the alarm went off at 6, I hit snooze and slept in.

I really can't complain, Ever since he slept through the night at around 4 months he's been a great sleeper and I hardly ever get woke up in the middle of the night. He is in a great routine and usually sleeps 7:30 to 7:15.

The little nap he took the in car yesterday must have been why he had so much energy at 1am.

No comments: