This t-shirt that Blake has on has a little story behind it. A few weeks back Mike, Blake and I went out for lunch and then were heading to take Blake to get a hair cut at Kids Hair. On our way to Kids Hair, Blake had a MAJOR Blow out!!!!!! I mean he even managed to get poop all the way up his back and even on his socks. And his silly Mommy didn't have an extra outfit in the Diaper bag. I know, how stupid am I right? Normally I have so much stuff in my diaper bag I can barely close it but for some reason that day there were no clothes in his bag. So luckily there was a Babies R Us a few doors down so I ran in and bought him a whole new outfit right down to the socks. I think I went through almost an entire box of wipes changing him in our van. I managed to get poop on his car seat, on my shirt and on the floor of the van. It was just awful. I literally took his poopy outfit and just dumped it in the trash - it wasn't even worth trying to clean it let alone neither Mike or I wanted the smell in the car. So now every time I put his "born to be cool" shirt on I think of how he caught me off guard with no change of clothes in his diaper bag.

Today, we went over to my sister's house to celebrate Jeff's 43rd birthday and watch the GB Packer game. My brother-in-law is a huge Packer fan so he got the best birthday gift by having the Packers Win and head to the Superbowl.
Blake had so much fun with his cousins this weekend.
Blake and Carly - Best Friends...

Melt Down Time - He was tired from having too much fun playing with Chase & Carly
1 comment:
Love the story, and you will surely always remember this shirt.
Silje was a special kind of kid and had blow outs every day. Our daycare provider had never seen anything like it in all her 25 years, and we had to keep at least two backup outfits at daycare at all times. I can hardly believe that Elin has had exactly one blow out in her whole entire life. I'm getting a false sense of confidence now... :)
Post a Comment