Blake had his 18th month appointment today and he is right on track with everything and the doctor once again said she would never know that he was a 6 week preemie.
Height: 34 1/4" (95%)
Weight: 26.0 lbs (50%)
Head: 19 1/4 " (70%)
Blake is definitely starting the Terrible Two's and has been throwing temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Some days he really give us a run for our money. He can go from smiling to whining to all out temper tantrums in a matter of minutes.
Its hard to believe how fast this past 1 1/2 years have gone by. Blake started swimming lessons again and this time his cousin Carly is in his class. They both had a lot of fun and Carly cried when it was time to get out of the pool.
I'm definitely ready for Spring/Summer. I had Blake outside today driving in his little car and he just loves being outside. Of course he cried when it was time to come in.
I've been working some very long crazy hours and have been averaging about 60-70 hours a week since the first of January. I'm starting to get burned out and hoping/praying that my workload will lighten up in the next couple of months.
16 years today
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment