We took Blake to a hotel this weekend to go swimming with his cousins Chase and Carly. He had so much fun, he is a little fish. He is getting brave now and will jump off the side into my arms. He just loves the water. He was so tuckered out after last nights fun that he fell alseep on the way home around 8ish and didn't wake up till 8:45am. He is usually an early riser so it was a really nice treat for his Mommy to get to sleep in. Maybe I should take him swimming every Saturday night.
Blake's new favorite activity is opening and closing doors. I think he would do it all day long if he could. He loves opening and closing our screen door that leads to the deck.
Blake has also discovered the Parks and he loves it. Now that the weather is getting nicer we've taken him a few times.



I scheduled Blake's 18 mth pictures on Thursday afternoon and 2 hours later he fell outside and skinned up his chin - so needless to say I had to cancel them. So hopefully I'll get him in there within the next week or so.



1 comment:
He's so adorable and getting so big!!! I hope I get to meet him soon!!
Post a Comment