He is growing like a weed. He is very tall for his age, when we are at the parks playing he seems to tower over other kids his age and everyone is suprised to learn that he is only 20 months.
Blake continues to be an awesome sleeper at night for which I'm so appreciative. My sister's kids are awful sleepers at night she is constantly getting woke up multiple times a night and I'm not sure how she can function with such little sleep.
Blake's new favorite food is spaghetti and apples. Blake and Carly have been in swim lessons the past 10 weeks and they have 2 sessions left. They have had so much fun together swimming. I'm sure we will be spending many days at the pool this summer.
I love this age, it is so much fun watching him learn new things every day and I love that he is now starting to communicate with us. He is talking all the time now. He is not putting sentences together just yet - but I'm sure it will happen very soon. He does put a few words together like "orange juice" and then I'll ask him "do you want orange juice" and then he nods and walks over to the kitchen.
As Blake is approaching 2 years old, I'm definitely starting to think more about baby #2. I definitely want to wait until after his 2nd Birthday to schedule the appointment with my doctor but we are tentativly thinking around November/December to do the frozen transfer. I can only hope and pray that this time around it happens quickly and we don't have to endure the long uphill battle with infertilty. I really want Blake to have a sibling so I'm praying that we are successful on our 1st try next time.
Attached are Blake's 18 Mth Pictures.








No comments:
Post a Comment