Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cash is in Doggy Heaven

My heart is heavy today as our dog Cash passed away this morning at our house while I was at work. He had not been doing well this past this month and had been losing a lot of weight. We had taken him into the Vet on May 11th and had a full blood work up and x-ray and everything came back normal. So we thought he still had a few good years left him, but I guess he had other plans. He had a very good long healthy life and was a good loyal friend who never left my side the entire 13 weeks of bed rest. I'm not handling it very well as Tango & Cash were my first pets and were very much like our babies until Blake was born. Dr. Foster thinks he had a tumor that started to bleed which led to a quick passing.

It will be interesting to see how Tango handles being on his own as he was very much the follower and Cash the leader. It will be so quiet to only have one dog barking as he greets me when I come home from work.

This was one of the last pictures I took of him before he passed.


Cash Jones
8/31/1998 to 6/7/2011

2 comments:

Angie said...

So sorry about your sweet dog! Ill be thinking of you!

Blake is looking like such a big boy! I cant believe it. Hope you guys are well!!

Candi and Skeet said...

Oh Lisa!! I am so so sorry to hear about Cash! I can't even imagine how much it must hurt to lose a fur baby that you have had for so long! I haven't been very good at keeping in touch but hardly have any time to get on the computer anymore. That will change in 4 weeks when I go back to work though. Just want you to know I am thinking of you and love you!!