Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Soaking in the Sun!!!

We had an awesome weekend boating with my Sister and Jeff and the kids. We got on the River on Saturday Morning around 11am and didn't get off the River till 8:30pm. Blake had so much fun on the boat with his cousins. It was a fun filled day of which the majority of it was spent either in the pool at the water park or in the River. We took the boat down to Red Wing and hopped out and played at a Water Park for a few hours. I think Blake's favorite thing to do was to jump off the back of the boat into my arm's. I think he must have jumped off at least 30+ times.

Needless to say he was wiped out and by the time I got him home it was almost 10 and he fell asleep within minutes and slept in till 9am today. He then proceeded to take a 4 hour nap from noon to 4 today so i think all the outdoor fun really wore him out.

There is nothing better than hearing all the giggles and laughter from Blake and I can honestly say he spent almost the entire day laughing because he was having so much fun.

It's a good thing he took a long nap today because Mommy needed it too. My arms are still sore from catching him every time he jumped.







No comments: