Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

2 Years Old!

Wow!!! I'm so behind on this blog. Let's see, where to start.... My little boy is officially 2. He had a great birthday this year; we had a much smaller party this year with just immediate family. I think Blake's favorite present was his vacuum that he got from Grandma. Blake loves pushing the real vacuum around so G'ma got him a toy vacuum and it was a BIG hit. He got a bunch of clothes and some smaller toys.

Blake got to watch his big cousin Chase get off the school bus on the 1st day of school and ever since then Blake LOVES school buses. Every time he sees one go by he says: "school bus". He is talking in full sentences now and is getting pretty close to being able to say his ABC's and count to 10.

We had his 2 year wellness check last week and he weighed in at 29.2lbs (50%) and 36 inches (90%) so he is right on schedule.






My sister and I took Carly and Blake to see "Barney Live" a few weeks ago. OMG, Blake went CRAZY.... We had awesome first row seats so they were allowed to get up and dance with Barney. I was just amazed at how much fun he had and how crazy he was dancing and following everything that Barney did on stage. We bought him a Barney t-shirt and now he wants to wear it every day.






We are looking forward to our first family vacation in January. It came come soon enough. Work is still crazy hectic and I've been averaging 60-70 hours a week which has me completely exhausted.

I think that's it for now... I need to do a better job at keeping this blog up to date because someday I'm going to get it printed so 18 years from now when he is leaving for college I can go back and read all about my little miracle baby boy who has blessed my life in so many ways.

No comments: