Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Fun

Today we took Blake to the Apple Orchard and Sun Country Farm in Stillwater today with Chase & Carly. The kids had so much fun, they went on a tractor ride, hay maze, corn maze, bouncy house, silly zone and fed lots of animals. Chase got his face painted in a scary skeleton and when Blake saw it he kept saying "Chasey face paint". I really didn't think Blake would actually sit to have his face painted, but he actually surprised me and did it. He thought he was pretty cool to be like his big cousin Chase.

A few weekends ago, we had taken the kids to Gertens Halloween event and the kids got to paint pumpkins and feed animals too. But now that we found this new place I think we'll be going there from now on.

This weekend was the first weekend since January that I didn't work at all. It was so refreshing to just have a weekend away from work and concentrate on my little miracle boy. We had an awesome day on Saturday just hanging out and playing with his Thomas Trains. He is really getting into "Trains". I bought him a Thomas pillow case and he just loves it.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is truly a miracle boy and so beautiful, Lisa. I loved reading about his Halloween adventures and seeing the photos. He is getting so big!