We had four different Christmas celebrations this year.
We started out on Friday, the 23rd and celebrated with Mike's extended family. Blake had a great time meeting new friends/cousins that he doesn't get to see very often.
Saturday Morning the 24th we headed out to St. Michael to spend time with Mike's sisters. Blake, Bodie and Delaney got to sip on kiddie mimosa's and open presents.
Saturday Night, Christmas Eve we headed over to my sister's to celebrate with my family. To say that Grandma and Grandpa spoiled their grandchildren would be an understatement. Blake received so many nice toys, I think his favorite gift was a little Scooby Doo motorized motorcycle and his buzz light year sleeping bag. I'm so fortunate to have parents and a sister that is my best friend to spend time with during the Holidays. The joy I see in my parents eyes when their grandchildren light up is just the best feeling.
Sunday, Christmas Day we headed over to my aunts to celebrate with my extended family. There were lots of kids to play with and Blake really enjoyed playing with the big kids. He kept coming up to me and saying "Mommy, I play with big kids".
Today, we took Blake to the MOA (Mall of America) so that Mommy could exchange her Coach purse that she got for Christmas. The Mall was just crazy, but we managed to survive about 5 hours, of which most were spent in the Nickelodean Universe Park where Blake enjoyed all the rides and getting his face painted.




As 2011 is coming to an end, it's hard to believe another year has gone by and my little baby is yet another year older. We are starting 2012 off with a trip to the Bahamas and hopefully we'll end 2012 with another addition to our family. I'm hoping and praying that we will be blessed with another IVF miracle, but at the same time I realize how lucky I am that I have Blake and if he is the only child than we will count our blessing with him. But I would love to give him a little baby sister or brother.



No comments:
Post a Comment