Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

ONE Healthy Heartbeat!

We got to see ONE healthy heartbeat this morning. I was so nervous before our appointment that I think my blood pressure was through the roof. I calmed down as soon as I got to see the magical little heartbeat flutter.

The baby was measuring right on track at 6w6d and the heartbeat was 138. I have so many emotions going through me right now. I'm extremely excited and at the same time I'm worried that something bad will happen. I'm going to try really hard to just relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I know I have my 3 little angels watching over me. I stopped up at the cemetery this morning before I went to work and said a little prayer that I would get good news today and my prayer was answered.

I was a little surprised that it wasn't twins, I just had a little feeling that it could be twins. However, I feel completely blessed that we have one little heartbeat and I know that a singleton pregnancy will be much less risky.

Our next u/s is scheduled for March 30th.

I'm feeling great, no morning sickness or nausea. My only real pregnancy symptom is sore/tender breasts.

5 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Congratulations! Lisa, you have no idea how happy I am for you! I will be praying for a healthy, uneventful, nine months for you and your little bean! YAY!!

Kelly said...

That's so great Lisa..I am so excited and happy for you!

Musings of a Momma said...

Lisa I am so happy and excited for you! Here's to the next 9 months being beautiful and wonderful for you, and then many many more afterwards. All the best!!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

I've been checking in on you, Lisa, and I'm so glad you saw one healthy little heartbeat today! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy and excited for you Lisa!!!!!! I have been "stalking" you like I said I would! I just wanted to hear good news for you soooo badly. And Thank God! I'm just so happy for you! A BIG Congratulations!

-Leslie (Mom to Natalie and her twin baby angel Gabrielle)