I went back to RMIA today for a progesterone check. After my HCG results that had decreased my progesterone supplementation because it was at a 73.8 and I think it just needs to be over 20 to support a pregnancy. So I had another blood draw this morning and my progesterone was at 82.9 which means "NO MORE PIO SHOTS". My body is producing enough progesterone on it's own so I no longer need any supplemental progesterone. It's not that I even mind getting poked any more, the issue is that I've had so many intra-muscular shots over the past 2 years that I have a ton of scar tissue on both hips which makes it difficult to give the injection.
I'm still on the Heparin shots and will continue to be on those until around 10 or 12weeks. However, these are tiny needles given in the stomach and are not that bad. Heparin is a blood thinner so the shots definitely leave a nasty bruise and my stomach is basically black and blue from one side to the other, but it's so worth it knowing that I have a little one(s) growing inside of me. I'm not complaining at all.... I will do whatever it takes to get this baby here safe and healthy.
I'm getting anxious for the u/s. I just wish it was March 16th so I could see that heartbeat(s). Speaking of, it seems most people around me think that it is Twins. I'm kind of thinking it is twins too, but as long as we get to see at least 1 healthy heartbeat I will feel blessed.
16 years today
1 year ago



1 comment:
I bet your bootie is sooo glad to know that you are done with those shots! I can't wait for the U/S! I am sooo excited to see what's baking in there!
Post a Comment