Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

1st U/S - March 16th

RMIA just called me to schedule my first u/s. It's scheduled for Monday, March 16th. I will be 7 weeks along so we should definitely get to see the heartbeat.

I had a wonderful day yesterday and couldn't stop smiling. Of course there is always that part of me that is so nervous about everything, but yesterday I chose to be optimistic and enjoy my wonderful news.

I had a great celebration lunch with 6 of my co-workers. Right now there are 5 of us that are pregnant at my work with due dates ranging from April 21, Aug 12, Sept 14, Sept 16 and of course my due date of Nov 2. Our poor VP of the division, he will definitely be getting a few more grey hairs when he finds out that he has to schedule around 5 maternity leaves. But he is such a wonderful guy that I know he will be happy for all of us and tell us not worry about anything.

Mike and I also went out for a little celebration dinner last night too. The roads were awful so we had to stay close to home, but we enjoyed a nice dinner at Las Margaritas located about 5 minutes from our house. Yesterday was an awful commute home, it took me almost 2 hours to get home when my normal commute is around 20 minutes. We got about 7" of snow yesterday so you can imagine how bad the roads were.

No comments: