Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

18 Eggs

Retrieval went well this morning. They retreived 18 eggs which is definitely on the high end. They said I'm at mild risk for OHSS so I need to drink lots of fluids over the next couple of weeks.

I'm feeling good and will be heading upstairs to take a nap. Just a little tired from the anestesia.

Now I will wait for a call on Wednesday to let me know whether or not it will be a day 3 or day 5 transfer.

Please keep us in your prayers over the next few weeks that this results in a healthy baby.

4 comments:

The Gustafson Family said...

Saying lots of prayers for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I hope I'm not intruding, but I found your blog while looking at Kelly's (I thought you were a different Lisa) and I just want to let you know I'm thinking of you over the next few days! Sounds like you've really been through it...I'd say this is your turn to be a Mommy. Hang in there. You'll be in my prayers.

Candi and Skeet said...

Yay!! 18 is a great number!! I am so happy for you! Praying for everything to go well. Keep me posted!

Kelly said...

OH Lisa!! That is a wonderful count!!! I hope they continue to grow!!! good luck, and take it easy!! Please keep us updated!