Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 Snow Babies

Mike just called to tell me that he just got the mail and there was a letter from RMIA stating that this last retrieval resulted in 2 frozen embryos.... Yeah, I'm so relieved. It would be so wonderful if this cycle worked and then we could use those frozen embryos a couple years down the road. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will be getting positive news next week.

Yesterday and today mark 6 months since I lost Alex, Michael and Faith. In some respects it feels like I've been living in the sadness for a lifetime. I can't even remember what it was like to wake up each morning and actually feel happy inside. How different my life was 6 months ago when I had 3 little miracles growing inside of me.

Well - I decided I'm going to break down and test tomorrow morning... I know, I'm stupid and it's probably way too early for a positive HPT. But I just get so darn impatient during this torturous wait. I will officially be 10dpo which is the day that I got a positive with the triplets so I know my chance of seeing a positive tomorrow morning is slim to none if it's just a singleton. We'll see, maybe I will stay strong tomorrow and avoid testing.....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Lisa..that is fantastic that you have two for freezing!! Beware of those pee sticks..they are extremely evil!!! I am going to say a good prayer for you! I hope you see a big + sign in the morning!