Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!

It's official, I'm preggers with an estimated due date of November 2, 2009. My fertility clinic called me this morning with the good news.

Based on my levels, there might be a slight chance that it could be twins. My first ultrasound will be scheduled between March 12th through March 19th.


My levels were as follows:
1st HCG – 134
2nd HCG – 260 (94% increase)


For comparison purposes my levels with the triplets
1st HCG – 156
2nd HCG – 254 (63% increase)

Last night I fell and slipped on some ice and fell down like a ton of bricks. Ended up hurting my left hand/knee and scratching the heck out of my wedding ring (in fact I think I'll need to bring it to a jeweler to have the scratches buffed out). So I was totally freaking out last night that I could have harmed the baby and was constantly running to the bathoom to make sure that I wasn't bleeding. So I'm hoping that all is ok.

Please keep us in your prayers over the next 40 weeks and pray that the next 9 months are uneventful with no complications and we will get to bring home a healthy baby!!!

2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Those numbers look great! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and so jealous at the same time. I hope I will be joining you in May!

Kelly said...

Lisa..you are going to have a wonderful nine months! I can't wait to meet your baby(ies)..Congrats!!!