My Fertility clinic called me today and said that we will be having a Day 5 transfer which will be on Valentines Day at 9:30am. This is the first time they have ever done a day 5 transfer on a Fresh cycle for us so I'm taking this as a good sign that are embryos are looking good. We won't know the full details of the fertilization report until we meet with the Embryologist before the transfer. Let's hope Valentines day will bring us luck - I couldn't think of a better Valentines Day gift than to get pregnant.
Mike is home from surgery and everything went well. The oral surgeon said the cyst was attached to the root of the tooth that he had the root canal on a year ago. He might have to have the tooth removed in the future if it continues to cause problems. They will send off the cyst to pathology but the oral surgeon said the procedure was successful. The cyst was golf ball size and he figures that it had probably been growing for about a year.
It was a very long day at the hospital sitting in the waiting room and I'm exhausted. Mike is upstairs sleeping. I had to laugh because they are making him wear a "Jaw Bra" to keep ice on his face. He looks hilarious and I tried not to laugh, but he just looked to damn funny. I think he is definitely relieved to have his surgery over. So I will give him extra TLC over the next few days and then he can return the favor by taking care of me on Saturday and Sunday.
16 years today
1 year ago



3 comments:
Yay I'm so excited for you Lisa!!! What a great day for a transfer. LOL about the jaw bra :)
Valentines day seems perfect!! I am so excited for you and so jealous! I will pray that they stick! Best of luck!
That is a great day to have a transfer!!! Grisham was a 5 day transfer! This has to be the one for you! I am rooting and praying!!
Post a Comment