I instantly went down stairs and told Mike and before I could get the words out he know that I had taken a test and that it was positive. He usually yells at me for taking a test and always tells me to just wait for the official blood tests. However, I'm just so darn impatient that I can never hold out for the blood test.
I'm obviously excited, but at the same time I'm very guarded with my emotions. I know I have so many hurdles to overcome in the next 40 weeks before my dream of having a healthy baby turns into a reality. But I guess seeing a positive hpt was the first step to my dream of having a baby. Now I just have to hope and pray that my HCG numbers double next week. But at least I know that one or both of those little embryo's implanted.
Attached is a the official picture....
Please pray for us that there is 1 or 2 little healthy babies inside of me and that everything will be ok.



6 comments:
Lisa! That is so great! It gives me hope. I am so excited for you and will be saying prayers that your beta shows good numbers! I haven't heard from you in a while... I hope you are doing good! Again... Congrats!
OH MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY GGGGODDDDDDDD!!! God is so good!! I could cry!! I am soo excited for you. You deserve this beyond words. Praying..praying..Funny thing is that you popped into my mind at 530 this morning (PST). I had no idea why but now I know!! Alex, Michael, and Faith are watching and taking care of their mommy! Hugs to you and many congrats!!
OH LISA!!! I am soooo soooo happy for you!..truly! This one will be fine..you'll see..all will be fine. I am sooo sooo happy for you..I have tears! I wish I could give you a gigantic hug!!! ((((((((((HUG)))))))))))
Hi! I found your blog through Kelly P. Congrats on the pregnancy! Here's to a healthy, LONG pregnancy! I lost my triplets at 24 weeks back in 2002. We also had 2 boys and a girl. I love your pic on the front of your blog; (though, it did make me want to cry) I was never able to get a photo of my triplets all together. The boys died after 2 days, but Kaitlyn lived for almost 2 weeks....We did go on to have twins a year later and then 2 surprise babies after that. Good luck!!
Congrats, Lisa!!!
I lit up when I read your update today...that is such good news. I'm sending lots of well wishes, hope, and hugs your way.
Hey Lisa! Just wondering if you have had your beta done and what your numbers were like. I am still praying for you! I hope you are feeling well!!
Candi
Post a Comment