18 eggs retrieved
11 mature eggs
10 fertilized
2 transferred
They will watch the 8 remaining embryos for another day. The embryologist thought that there were 3 potential to freeze. She will make that decision on day 6 when she grades them again. We'll get a letter in the mail this week telling us if we have any frozen embryo's. I'm hoping we get at least 2.
So, the waiting begins..... This is by far the worst part of the entire procedure because your mind is constantly thinking about whether or not I'm pregnant. My official blood tests are scheduled for February 24th and 26th. The 26th seems like so far away, I hope the next 10 days go by quickly.
Here is a picture of the embryo's we transferred. They were both very high quality embryo's, but the larger one was a little more expanded so it was the best of the 2.



2 comments:
Lisa, those are some great looking blasts! Hang in there during your 2ww..that to me was the hardest part of the entire cycle..try do some reading or cleaning or something to get your mind off of it..good luck!! I can't wait until the 26th! I am saying many prayers for you!
Kelly
Prayers that your little blasts will stick good!!! I hope your 2WW flys by! Take care of yourself until then... if there is ever a good time to pamper yourself it would be now!!
Post a Comment