Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

02.09.09 - Retrieval

Had another U/S check this morning and everything is moving right along. My lining was nice and thick and measured at 8.0C and I still have about 13 large follicles.

My retrieval is scheduled for Monday, February 9th at 9:00am. I will take the HCG trigger shot on Saturday night at 9pm. Sunday is a "no injection" day which will be nice to have one day without being poked because after the retrieval I start the PIO intramuscular shots and the Lovenox shots.

2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

13 is a great number!! I had over 20 on each side at the time of retrieval so hopefully you won't hurt as much as I did! Please let us know how things go on Monday!! I am so excited for you! Keeping you in my prayers.

Love,
Candi

Candi and Skeet said...

Thinking of you today!! Please let us know how it goes!!