
This was my last appointment with RMIA. All of the nurses gave me a big hug as I left. I had a tear in my eye as I was leaving. I've been at this fertility clinic for so many years and have had so many disappointments along the way. I kind of feel like everyone at this clinic is like family to me.
My next big decision that I need to make is if I will just see my regular Ob/Gyn or if I'll go to the High Risk Perinatal clinic. Part of me wants to try and have a normal pregnancy and just been seen at my regular Ob/Gyn but then there is that part of me that wants to stay with the Perinatal clinic because I know I would get extra u/s and I'm thinking that I might need that extra reassurance that everything is progressing nicely. I have an appointment next Monday with the Perinatal clinic so I'll make my decision after my consultation with one of the doctors.
Still no signs of morning sickness or nausea. I feel like time is dragging. I guess I'm just so nervous that something bad is going to happen that I would just love for these next few months to fly by.



4 comments:
Yay! I am so glad that you were able to see your little bean! I think you should just go with whatever you feel best about. I think the doctor make a huge difference in your pregnancy... make sure you are comfortable with your doctor before anything else. I am still cheering you on and praying for a happy and healthy baby at the end of your 9 months!
Found your site, and I am sooooo thrilled for you, do you mind me asking what you are taking heprin for? We recently went through a twin loss in March (I don't write about it in my blog). If we get pregnant again (not sure at this point what we are going to do, with infertility and 3 losses, we are quite broken right now. I was wondeing if we had the same diagnosis. Again congrats and I hope to follow your journey.
Also, work with the perinates, you will never regret working with them, but if you don't you will possibly regret that...
They made a huge difference in our lives.
Hugs.
Sanchez - I'm sorry for your twin loss. I'm sure everything is so raw at the moment since it just recently happened. How many weeks were you?
My RE basically put me on Heparin just to be on the safe side. This was our 7th overall IVF attempt (4 fresh and 3 frozen) so because we had not had a successful cycle with a live birth she decided to prescribe it to me in addition to taking baby aspirin. I was tested for all the blood clotting disorders and everything came back normal but my doctor said she was "throwing the book at me" with this last IVF cycle and was going to give me everything they had. At my 9 week appointment she told me I could stop the Heparin injections.
Lisa,
Hi, do you remember me? I am Katelyn Elizabeth from BBC. I was so happy to find your blog and see that you are pregnant! I just wanted to say congratulations and I hope that all goes well for you. You really deserve it.
Katelyn
Post a Comment