Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Beat Doppler

Guess what arrived in the mail last night.... Yes, the Baby Beat Doppler. I was debating whether or not I wanted to rent one and then decided that it will be nice to get that extra reassurance of getting to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever I want. I had thought about renting one with the triplets but figured it would be too difficult to try and find 3 separate heartbeats.

Of course the first thing I did when I got home was instantly try to listen to the heartbeat. It took me a while, but I eventually got to hear the sweet little sound of my baby's heartbeat. It such an amazing experience.

I'm going out to dinner tonight at the Melting Pot with a few girls for my birthday. None of us have ever been to the restaurant so I'm looking forward nice evening out.

No comments: