Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Maternity Clothes

It took me over 20 minutes to get dressed this morning. All my regular clothes are too tight and uncomfortable. I was really going to try hard and not break out the maternity clothes for at least a few more weeks. I still really haven't told many people at work that I'm pregnant because I'm so nervous about this pregnancy. However, this morning I just couldn't find anything else that fit so I broke out the maternity bins and started to search for something to wear. I was overweight to begin with and I think I've started to show earlier because I was pregnant less than 6 months ago with the triplets.

I'm so much more comfortable today in my maternity clothes, but I guess the word will get out around work when everyone sees what I'm wearing. But I'm so happy to be pregnant again that I'm not going to worry about it.

I have my u/s next Monday, April 20th. Which happens to be my birthday. I will be turning 34. Yikes, that seems so old. I always imagined that I would be done having kids by the time I was 30. So it's a little depressing to be turning 34.

I will post a 12 week belly pic next week.

2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

I think it is one of the best days in a pregnancy when you can wear maternity clothes for the first time! Enjoy it!! You will be so sick of them by the time it's over! I can't wait to see your belly pics and hear how the u/s goes on Monday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa! So happy for you! Enjoy that maternity buldge!!
Karenbailey109 (Babycenter)