Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Blake is WALKING!!!

It's official, we have a walker. Blake started walking last Tuesday and he is now taking about 15 steps. He of course is still very unstable and uneven but he is definitely on the move. It's so cute watching him walk - He is very PROUD of himself. Of course, we always clap for him when he does it. But over the weekend, he has really started to prefer to walk first and then when he falls he goes back to the crawl.

Blake also went on his first Merry-Go-Round this weekend. I was at a local Mall and they had a Carousel there so I decided to try it. I figured he would probably be scared and just cry but to my surprise he liked riding on the Horse and was all smiles. We then headed over the Play Area and he LOVED It. He was not shy at all around all the other kids (which kind of suprised me since he doesn't go to Daycare) and just had so much fun climbing onto everything. Of course I was a little worried because I know those places have so many germs but I washed his hands as soon as we left so hopefully he doesn't get sick now. I guess I can't keep him in my protective little bubble his entire life.

1 comment:

Candi and Skeet said...

Yay!! You have to post a video!! Blake is such a cutie!