Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Halloween from a Scary Skeleton

Blake had a Happy Halloween this year. We had originally bought him this cute little alligator outfit but he didn't like it and wouldn't keep it on his head. So my Mom found this cute little skeleton costume that was basically just a black sweatshirt/pants. He was much more comfortable in it. I took him around in our neighborhood last night and hit about 4 houses - he got lots of candy. He tried a Whopper and loved them. He kept coming back for more. Here are some pictures from Halloween. The 11 great grand children got together at Great Grandma's house for a picture. Here is a video of Blake walking. He is full of bumps and bruises. He is really walking everywhere now which leads to falling down and getting hurt. But he is so cute to watch walking. He gets so excited.

1 comment:

Candi and Skeet said...

I love it!! He is so stinkin cute!! I love how his arms get going when he is walking. Thanks for posting it! I have been looking forward to seeing the little guy go!!