The last 2 years have been such an emotional roller coaster filled with so many disappointments. I think after 2 years of infertility treatments, I've sort of become numb to the whole thing. As I opened up the box last night, I didn't have that overwhelming feeling because giving myself daily injections has just become a part of my life. Heck, at this point, the price tag of $1,200 for the meds doesn't even shock me anymore.
RMIA, my fertility clinic, called on Monday and gave me the IVF dates. We are tentatively scheduled for a retrieval date of February 9th.
Jan 29th - Baseline U/S
Jan 31st - Start all IVF drugs
Feb 2nd - Blood work
Feb 3rd - Pre-op physical
Feb 5th - Day 6 U/S
Feb 7th - Day 8 U/S
Feb 9th - Egg Retrieval
You might be wondering what $1,200 worth of IVF drugs look like? Well, I decided to take a picture since our dining room looks like a mini-pharmacy at this point.



4 comments:
It looks all too familiar to me! I remember that feeling of being completely overwhelmed too. I am keeping you in my prayers and I think Feb 9 sounds like a good day for a retrieval! That would put your transfer on the 12th for day 3 or 14th for day 5?? Well I am keeping my fingers crossed that this cycle will be what you have been praying for!
I hope this is the one Lisa...they have you on baby aspirin too right??
I am praying this is going to be the very last time you will need to look at fertility drugs..I am asking God to bless your home very soon with a miracle..
Kelly
I pray that this time next year this table has a child or children sitting at it.
Post a Comment