Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Spoiled "Furry" Babies

I was looking through some old pictures last night and came across the cutest picture of Tango & Cash in the bath so I thought I would share. It's crazy to think that they are 10 years old already. For anyone that knows me, you know that my dogs are very spoiled and are basically treated like babies. I guess my lack of having my own biological child has lead me to treat T&C like they are babies.

They always seem to bring a smile to my face even on my darkest days and they are always there to greet me when I come home from work.

So anyway, here are some pics of our spoiled dogs:




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh..they are sooo cute! I just want to smooch them up! I am such a dog fanatic! My sister has one of these dogs too and she is JUST as spoiled as your two! The best!

Kelly

Sandy said...

I LOVE the bubble bath!!! That is so cute!!!