No surprises that this Holiday Season was a terrible one for me. I spent most of Christmas Eve in tears. I had framed the portrait of the triplets and gave it to my parents, my sister and my Grandma as gifts this year. We arrived at my sister's house and when I gave them their photo I couldn't hold back the tears. For the rest of the night I just kept starring at their portrait and thinking to myself that these 3 little babies should be here with us. I eventually wore myself out and fell asleep and 3 hours later Mike tapped me on the shoulder and said it was time to head home. Attached is a family picture Christmas. My cheeks are rosy red because I had been crying before it was taken.

New Years Eve was a little better. We had a party at our house and had a few friends over and ate lots of good food. I managed to drink a bottle of wine which is probably more than I've drank in the past 5 years. Everyone had a great time and had lots of fun playing the Rock Band
Wii. I did shed a few tears as we rang in the New Year. But overall it was a good night. At about 2:00am I finally went to bed.
Everyone started the night off with a Cherry Bomb Shot.

A couple of minutes before we rang in the New Year!


My sister and Jeff

As this new year begins I am hopeful that it will be a brighter year for us and that hopefully this will be the year that I am blessed with a healthy baby.
2 comments:
I am sure this year will bring you happiness..hang in there..you can do it! :)
Lisa - Keep the hope that 2009 will be your year - but also don't forget to live your life.....maybe not as much as we "lived" when we were in college...but you know what I mean.
Always thinking of you and praying for your miracle.
Jill
Post a Comment