Blake and I stayed overnight at my parents house last night. Mike is really sick and I didn't want Blake to be around him so we decided to head over to my parents house and stay the night. I've never been a germaphobic person, but after having a preemie and being so concerned about keeping him healthy I've kind of turned into one. The doctors in NICU said to not let any children around Blake and to limit visitors. So when Mike started to get sick my first instinct was "we need to leave".
Blake also had his 4 week checkup appointment yesterday. He weighed in at 7lbs 4oz and is now 20". He is in the 25% tile for height, weight and head. The doctor said if she adjusted for his prematurity he would be in the 75% so he is doing great.
I'm still waiting to get the pictures from the photography - I'm hoping we got some good ones.
16 years today
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment