Blake is such a happy and content baby. He is really taking it easy on his Mommy. I've been able to get about 6 to 8 hours of sleep during the night. He usually wakes every 3 hours to eat so I'm getting stretches of about 2 hours at a time. Breast feeding is going extremely well (way better than I had anticipated).
We are having a professional photographer come out within the next week to take some pictures so I can get his birth announcements sent out. Blake also make his first trip to Grandma's house on Sunday. My mom spent the entire day holding him. He doesn't get set down too often.
I threw out my back on Saturday cleaning the house and I've been in extreme pain. I've never had this much back pain in my life. I went to the acupuncturist on Sunday and the Chiropractor today and I still can barely walk.
Attached are some recent pictures of my adorable little guy.





1 comment:
So adorable!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment