Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blake - 4 weeks

Life is good and Blake is doing wonderful. He is such a happy and content baby and I'm just loving life right now. I can't believe 4 weeks have gone by, it makes me sad to think I'll be returning to work in 8 weeks but at least Blake will not be going to a Daycare instead he will be going to Grandma's.

We had an nurse come out to the house last Wednesday for a weight check and I'm proud to say that my baby boy weighed in at 6lbs 8oz. We go into the doctor on Thursday for his 4 week check up and weight check so I'm anxiously awaiting to see how much more he has gained. Breast feeding continues to go well and I'm enjoying it so hopefully I can make it to at least the 6 month mark.

Mike and I went out on our first date as a Mommy and Daddy. We saw "Couples Retreat" with Vince Vaughn - it was hilarious. Grandma and Grandpa watched Blake while we went out. We were only gone for 2 1/2 hours and boy did I miss my little man.

Attached are some recent pictures:


3 comments:

Heather said...

The toungue picture is soooooooooo cute!!! LOVE IT!

Heather said...

Ooops. Tongue. I can spell.

Candi and Skeet said...

Lisa, He is perfect!! I bet you are having so much fun. I wish I could hold him!!!
Hugs!!