I had my 14 week Ob Check today and all went well. I didn't get an official u/s performed by the technician, but the nurse did give me a quick 5 minute u/s so we could see baby and see the heartbeat. Everything looked great with baby.
The doctor came in and talked to me about starting 17P Injections. It is a weekly injection given to patients that have previously had pre-term labor or lost a baby due to PROM. The injection is suppose to relax the uterus. So I started those injections today and will continue to go in once a week until I hit the 35 week mark. The nurse said some women say the injections really hurt and I just laughed and said after you've been through IVF 7 times and had hundreds of PIO shots that a weekly injection will be easy and painless. So I had the first one today and true to my word I didn't even feel a thing. So I will start off each Monday morning by driving to the clinic to get the injection.
My next appt/us is scheduled for June 1st which I'll be 18 weeks along. That appointment will involve a level 2 u/s and they will also do a trans-vaginal u/s to measure my cervix.
As the 18 week mark approaches, I'm definitely getting more nervous. I just hope everything progresses nicely and without complication. Every night I pray for a non-eventful and uncomplicated pregnancy.
My water broke with the triplets at 17w6d so that is definitely going to be a tough day for me to get through.
16 years today
1 year ago



1 comment:
Lisa, I am so glad to hear that the baby is doing good and that they are taking preventive measures! I will continue to pray for a healthy, full-term delivery for you as well! We have to stick together!!
Post a Comment