Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

16 Weeks

I had another appointment this morning and everything looked great. The baby was very active during the u/s and it was so cute because it was strecthing it's arms and legs out. The nurse asked me if I wanted to find out the gender and I said "NO". I think as I continue to get more u/s it will definitely become harder to say "NO" to finding out, but I really want it to be a surprise on delivery day.

They did another trans-vaginal u/s today and cervix was long and closed and measured at 4.1CM. Anything over 3.5 is good. I will go back next Tuesday for another cervical check and then June 1st in the big level II u/s.

I've been really sick the last few days with a nasty cold so I pretty much slept the entire weekend long. Today is the first day that I've actually felt decent.

No comments: