Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

15 Weeks

Last Thursday evening and into Friday morning I was having a ton of pressure down below and I started to worry. I was sitting at work on Friday and was debating whether or not I was just being paranoid and if what I was feeling was normal or if I should call the clinic. I decided to call the clinic and they told me to come in right away and they would do a trans-vaginal u/s to check my cervix. The nurse said I'm sure everything is fine, but that I have the right to be nervous and that I should definitely come in. So I had an apt at 2pm on Friday and they looked at my cervix and it was long and closed and everything looked great. I got to see my favorite doctor and he was so reassuring that I did the right thing by calling in. The u/s tech was also very sweet and said I should never hesitate to call.

After the cervical check, they gave me a quick u/s so I could get some pictures of baby. So here is the u/s at 14w4d.


Yesterday was a very "heavy" day for me filled with mixed emotions. I stopped up at the cemetery and of course broke into tears. Having empty arms on another Mother's day was a difficult day to cope with while also having a miracle baby growing inside of me.

Attached is a 15 week belly pic:

No comments: