I just had an appt and didn't get great news. My cervix has started to shorten and they are concerned. They have put me on bed rest. It was measuring between a 2.2 and 2.5 and they usually put a cerclage stitch in when it gets below 2.0. They are having me come in again on Friday to measure it again. The only good part was that it did not show signs of funneling/opening. The doctor said usually when the cervix shortens it also starts to open. They want your cervix long and closed and right now mine is short and closed.
I'm obviously extremely nervous and scared. As I was driving home I could not hold the tears back.
Please pray that everything is going to be ok and that I'll be able to carry this baby to at least 32 weeks.
I'll keep you posted after my Friday appointment.
16 years today
1 year ago



3 comments:
Lisa, I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep me updated! Hugs!!
Candi
I'm praying for you Lisa! I hope and pray that you have a great appointment on Friday. Lots of you love and hugs to you!
Rhonda
Sorry you had a hard appointment today, Lisa. Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you and am sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way. Please let me know if you need any help with anything...I don't live too far you know. Krista
Post a Comment