Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Half Way!!!!

I’m 20 weeks today which means I’m half way there. I had another doctor appointment today and they did another cervical check and it was still measuring 3.1. The baby was in a breech position and was totally kicking my cervix during the u/s. At one point, she had to wait for him/her to stop kicking so she could get an accurate measurement.

I’m still really nervous about this pregnancy and just wish the next few weeks go by fast. My critical period is between 18 and 24 weeks so I still have another 4 weeks to go before they will consider me “normal” risk instead of “high” risk.

Despite being extremely nervous, this pregnancy has been wonderful and I enjoy it everyday that I get to feel the baby moving. I can’t wait to meet this little miracle inside of me and actually get to hold this baby and kiss it and tell it how much Mommy loves it. I just hope and pray for an uneventful next 20 weeks.

Attached are some belly pics:

19 Weeks


20 Weeks

2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

I can't believe you are 20 weeks already! I am so glad that things are still going well. I keep praying for you, I hope you are doing well!
Love,
Candi

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your site a while back and so I've been following your weekly updates. You made me nervous last week not posting! :) Glad to hear things are going so well. You deserve this miracle! Keeping good thoughts for you!