I received good news at my appointment today. The measurement was between 2.7 and 2.9 which is a little longer than the measurement this past Monday. The doctor was very reassuring that everything looked great and that I could breathe a little sigh of relief. The baby has been very active these past few days and the kicks/movements have definitely gotten stronger. They will check the measurement again next Thursday, but for now everything is looking positive.
I will remain on bed rest over the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for all the prayers! Have a wonderful weekend.
16 years today
1 year ago



7 comments:
Lisa, that is great news! I'm so glad things are okay. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Take care!
I am so glad to hear that! Take care of yourself and that baby! I will keep you in my prayers!!
Yay, Lisa! Good news! You'll have to let me know if you're ever up for a visit.
Hi Lisa,
I am so glad to read your exciting news! I will continue to pray for you and your sweet baby!
Angie
Praise God!! Thinking of you!
Yay! I'm so happy for you Lisa! You deserves some happy news!
Darling...we need some updates!! I get nervous when I don't hear from you!!
Post a Comment