Today is Day 4 of bed rest and so far so good. I have not been experiencing any cramping or contractions so I'm taking that as a good sign. I'm very anxious and nervous for my appointment tomorrow. I wish today was Friday so I would have a better idea of what is going on. I'm hopeful that tomorrow there will be no cervical change and everything looks good.
I've been able to work part time from home via my laptop which has made the days go by faster. Thankfully I work for a wonderful company and have an awesome boss who is willing to be flexible with me. So I'm going to continue to try and work from home so I don't get so bored on bed rest. My hips and back are getting sore, but hopefully after a few more days my body will get used to it. It's amazing how hard it is on your body to just lie flat and do nothing. I'm able to get up and take a 10 minute shower each day and then of course up to go to the bathroom. Otherwise, I've either been in the recliner of flat in my bed.
My Aunt brought over some food on Tuesday night and our neighbor brought over diner last night and I have a few visitors each day which has been great. Of course, I have my 2 little furry doggies who have not left my side except to go to the bathroom. They are so loyal and insist on laying in bed with me all day and night.
I will post tomorrow after my appointment. Hopefully I have some positive news to share. I'm still extremely nervous but trying to remain calm and optimistic.
16 years today
1 year ago



2 comments:
I wish I was closer so that I could help!! I will be praying for good news at your appointment tomorrow! Keep us updated.
Oh praying for you!!...I so wished I lived closer so I could come keep you company! Thinking of you!!
Post a Comment