Blake continues to be a little fish in water. We are still in swimming lessons every Saturday and we've recently been going to an outdoor Splash Pool that he loves.
I can't beleive he is almost ONE!!! My little baby isn't a baby anymore. Sometimes it makes me sad to think of how fast he is growing up because what if he is our only baby on earth. I hope we can give him a brother/sister but with everything we've been through and how hard it is for me to get pregnant it may not happen for us again. But for right now, we are just enjoying our little miracle baby and loving him to pieces. He is the light of our lives and there is not a day that goes by that I don't realize just how lucky we are to have him with us.
As Alex, Michael and Faith's 2nd birthday approaches my heart is heavy and my eyes are filled with tears. The pain is not as raw as it once was, but the pain is still there and there will always be a piece of me that is missing. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of them and wonder what they would look like, what their personalities would be, how chaotic our life would be with three 2 year olds and how much fun raising triplets would have been. I know they are watching down on their brother and hopefully smiling down on us.
This is how I wake up each morning...... How could I ever start my day off in a bad mood when the first thing I see in the morning is my little boys smiling face. He gets so excited when I open the door to get him out of his crib.


Some Bath time Fun....




No comments:
Post a Comment