Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blake's new Ride!!!

I never thought I would say this, but I'm a Mini-van owner. My lease was up on my Ford Edge and we decided to go with a Honda Odyssey. It's super nice and fully loaded with DVD and Navigation system. I got it back on July 1st and I have to admit, I'm really loving it. I love all the extra space and automatic doors. I just switched Blake's car seat around last night so now he is facing forward. I turned the DVD player on our way home from Grandma and Grandpa's last night and his eyes were totally glued to the DVD and he didn't make one peep the entire way home. I'm thinking he is going to groove on the DVD.

Here is a picture of him watching his movies.


I also just sent Blake's 1st Birthday invitations in the mail last week. We are having his big birthday on September 18th. I can't beleive my little baby boy is turning ONE!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love the birthday invites! How fun - I cannot believe he is almost one!!

I laughed at your first comment - because I say the same thing all the time! I cant ever see myself in a minivan but I guess only time will tell!

Hope your doing well - Blake looks too cute in his carseat!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Totally don't mean to scare you, but I often follow your blog and know that you have tried so hard to have Blake and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I know you are the parent and it is your decision, but I just wanted to let you know because i had no idea how unsafe forward facing is at this age even though its legal. Hope this doesn't come off the wrong way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gU9zzCGA8